WealthOneOnline.com Home Page >>>

Guardianship > Accounting

An individual who is unable to care for himself physically, mentally, medically, or financially may have a court appoint a guardian to act
on his behalf.

The guardian has full power to act for the ward (the incapacitated person) in all matters affecting the ward.

A guardian can be a family member, attorney, or any other person
the court deems to be qualified to handle the ward’s affairs.

In many cases the enormity of providing care for the ward can be overwhelming, particularly in maintaining financial records necessary
for court reporting.

We can provide ongoing accounting support for the ward’s affairs. We can provide basic services such as preparing checks to full-service accounting and reporting for all of the ward’s financial affairs.

We work with guardians to plan for future needs of the ward and provide financial planning and management services through interaction with our financial advisory team.

Contact Us ---> Contact Us